Thanks for visiting!
If you are looking for a clean, comfortable, recovery oriented sober living home, you have come to the right place. Dana Point Recovery, Amber Lantern House provides an upscale, recovery oriented environment for you or your loved one. It is located in beautiful Dana Point, California and just blocks from the ocean, harbor and downtown Dana Point shopping and restaurants.
Sober living housing provides a supportive place to live for individuals recovering from addiction. This living arrangement fosters a self-help learning process which occurs over time. The greater the exposure to a comprehensive recovery environment with many recovery activities and a predominance of recovering people, the greater the chance a person has to be successful in their recovery.
Amber Lantern House is a sober living home that provides a safe, nurturing environment for men of all ages recovering from a variety of substance addictions. We are a 12 step oriented house, managed by individuals (live-in) with strong sober programs. Residents are provided the opportunity to establish personal discipline, a strong sober ethic and a spiritual foundation found in 12 step recovery programs. Random Drug and Alcohol tests are required (and performed on site with offsite enhanced testing support). 12 step meeting attendance is required. One weekly 12 step meeting is held in the home and there is access to literally thousands of 12 step recovery meetings in Orange County.
- Spacious, well appointed rooms.
- Five bathrooms with showers.
- Individual storage (closet, dresser, kitchen cabinet and refrigerator).
- Full kitchen access.
- Full laundry access.
- High definition televisions (each room) with cable, DVR and internet access.
- Private backyard patio with barbecue and sitting area.
- Beach, Harbor, Gym, Restaurants and shopping within walking distance.
- Easy access to numerous 12 step meeting locations.
- Live-in owner and house manager.
- Weekly 12 step meeting in house.
- One block to public transportation.
Dana Point is a city located in south Orange County, CA. The population was 33,351 at the 2010 census. It has one of the few harbors along the Orange County coast, and with ready access via State Route 1 (Pacific Coast Highway), it is a popular local destination for surfing.
The city was named after the headland of Dana Point, which was in turn named after Richard Dana Jr., author of , as "the only romantic spot on the coast"